Saturday, November 29, 2008

Insights About Me . . . After the Blog

Well, this is me, after blog. I call this picture "girl doing cartwheel" and that's about how I feel after completing not only this blog project, but this class. I have to use a "clip art" cartwheel, because if I actually tried to do a cartwheel, it wouldn't be a pretty site and I'd probably end up in the hospital. Through this blog project, I have discovered a few things. I started off strong, but as time progressed, my blog was sort of forgotten, and then I'd think - oh, let me go add something to my blog, let me check to see if ANYBODY is reading, let me check on what my fellow bloggers are doing. It became an afterthought. Although, I did try to post weekly, well, that didn't exactly work either. Postings were more sporadic than I had intended. I apologize to the bloggers I was supposed to follow. I didn't comment as much as I should have. Requirements for posting comments weren't given to us until the final two weeks (unless I missed it in the fine print) and while I know I should have taken the initiative and remembered to comment more, I just didn't. I am sorry to Kim and Robert for that! I suppose that is a poor excuse, but alas it is the truth, nonetheless. Does that mean that I am a poor blogger? I don't think so. I think it means I am a busy blogger.

No comments: