Best Sites
16 years ago
This blog will serve as a resource tool for teachers looking for technology integration ideas, resources, and articles. Links to web finds, articles and other tech resources and information will be posted and discussion encouraged between bloggers. All of the images I am using on my blog are found through Google Images.
6 comments:
Alice
This really is a interesting and helpful website. Thanks for posting.
Alice
This looks neat. I'll have to check into it and maybe have my girls do a DS.
JR
Kim found this and it was so much fun putting it together. Didn't take long either!!
It's not feeble at all! I thought it was very nice. I'm going to check this out, and do some "dabbling" myself.
That was really neat. I will definitely share with my daughter who loves to create things online.
Alice, I know this is late, but I loved your video. I thought the content was creative and sensitive - and very well designed.
Thanks, RobertW
Post a Comment